The group arrives at Kilimanjaro Airport (JRO). Participants are met by a representative of Altezza Travel and transferred to a hotel in Arusha.
Note: The hotel cost only includes breakfast. Check-in starts at 2:00 PM.
In the morning after breakfast (around 7:30 AM) your safari guide will arrive at the hotel and inform the receptionist that he is waiting for you. After meeting up with your driver you will travel to Tarangire National Park, and by 10:00 AM you will already be on your first safari!
In this park you have the chance to see lots of wild Tanzanian animals (lions, buffalos, giraffes, zebras, etc.), but above all else it is famous for its astonishing number of elephants, who typically tend to stay close to their drinking source, the Tarangire River.
You should be aware that this is wild nature, so the guide cannot make any guarantees on the presence of specific wild animals, but you can be sure he will do his best to find everything you're looking for! The Altezza team has its own radio channel that the drivers use to communicate to other guides and collaborate on searches for rare species.
At lunch time you will be provided a meal, after which the safari will continue. In the evening you will be transferred to the hotel.
This is your first day on safari, so we ask that you please pay special attention to the national parks visitor rules and our company recommendations.
- During the safari it is strictly prohibited to exit the vehicle, except for in specially designated areas. Violations of this rule may be accompanied by large fines for the company, including the revocation of its license.
- Off road driving is also prohibited, as such behavior may cause irreparable damage to the fragile balance of the natural ecosystem.
- During the safari you are allowed to smoke, but be extremely careful about how you extinguish and dispose of cigarette butts, as they are a frequent cause of fires in the savanna.
- In addition, we sincerely request that you not put your feet on the safari car's seats, nor sit on the back of them, because this type of behavior quickly makes the cars unusable.
Thank you in advance for your understanding.
Early wake up time, breakfast and travel to Lake Manyara. The entire territory of this park is cut through with ground water streams that provide a favorable environment for plants and, in addition, for a multitude of birds (including pink flamingos) and African forest animals.
Around lunchtime you will visit the Maji Moto hot springs and the driver will provide you with personal lunchboxes. After this stop the safari will continue, and by evening you will be transferred back to the hotel in Arusha.
Rest in the hotel and transfer to the airport.
Note: Hotel check-out is at 11:00 AM. In case you need a late check-out because of an evening flight, you have the option to extend your hotel stay till 6:00 PM for an extra fee.
Our classic tariff is an ideal combination of price and quality. We have selected comfortable lodges right in savannah centers for an unforgettable experience. Each lodge offers a cozy room with breathtaking scenery and all the necessities, including Wi-Fi. Chef-inspired meals, prepared with fresh ingredients are sure to please both vegetarians and meat-lovers.
Our professional tour guides will tell you all about the wild world of Africa and lead you to some of the rarest animals on the continent! We are waiting for you in sunny Tanzania!
Тут типа нужен какой-то текст но какой?
- Pick-up at Kilimanjaro International Airport (JRO);
- Transfer to a hotel in Arusha and back to the airport;
- Accommodation before and after safari (double rooms, breakfast included);
- New SUV (2016-2019) Land Cruiser 4x4 with pop-up roof;
- Experienced English-speaking safari guide;
- 24/7 phone support;
- All park fees;
- All accommodation under your program;
- Three meals per day on safari;
- Bottled water and soft drinks throughout the tour;
- Thermos with hot tea/coffee;
- Medical kit;
- Binocular (1 per SUV);
- Wet wipes.
- Air tickets;
- Visa fee;
- Lunch and dinner in hotel (only before and after safari);
- Tips to your safari guide ($30-50 per day per car).
Other Group Departures to Join
09January(EN)Сафари в Танзании с 09 января 2015
$1 823Discount 3%
- January 09 - January 14, 2015
26January(EN)Сафари в Танзании с 26 января 2015
- January 26 - January 30, 2015
03February(EN)Сафари в Танзании с 03 февраля 2015
- February 03 - February 06, 2015
16February(EN)Сафари в Танзании с 16 февраля 2015
- February 16 - February 21, 2015