PLANNING AN ADVENTURE IN TANZANIA?We will reply to you today
We have received your message!
Our adventures experts are processing your messages from 10:00 to 19:00 (UTC +03:00, Monday to Saturday).
At the same time, we are doing our best to make sure that you receive our replies to the Sunday and off-hours emails promptly.
Thanks for trusting Altezza Travel
The citizens from Kazakhstan need to obtain a preliminary visa. They can do it in Russia, in Moscow
Embassy Address: Russia, Moscow, 51 Bolshaya Nikitskaya str. (m. Barrikadnaya)
Phone: +7 495 6902521, 7 495 6902517
Email: [email protected]
Visa processing hours are 09:00am to 16:00pm.
Lunch break is 13:00pm to 14:00pm.
Documents may be delivered by courier; a personal visit is not required. They submit a request about citizens of Kazakhstan to Tanzania which takes approximately one month on average.
For our part, we can speed up the process in Tanzania calling Ministry of Foreign Affairs and vouch for the client.
Visa application document checklists:
- The actual foreign passport valid for at least 3 months from the moment of document feed
- 2 color photos on blue background, 3,5 x4,5 cm (please, attach photo by clip to the form)
- Two forms (filled on computer or clearly manually)
- A visa fee of EUR 50
- Original passport and visa fee will be required only after receiving the approval of Tanzania!!!
- Steps are following:
- You fill form in two copies
- Do some color copies of passport
- Send it by courier to address: Russia, Moscow, 51 Bolshaya Nikitskaya str. (mark – Embassy of Tanzania)
- Wait for to receiving documents Embassy of Tanzania in Russia
- . Tell us name/ surname of participant(s) of tour and we, from our side, call Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Tanzania and try to speed up the approval process.