PLANNING AN ADVENTURE IN TANZANIA?We will reply to you today
We have received your message!
Our adventures experts are processing your messages from 10:00 to 19:00 (UTC +03:00, Monday to Saturday).
At the same time, we are doing our best to make sure that you receive our replies to the Sunday and off-hours emails promptly.
Thanks for trusting Altezza Travel
PROFESSIONAL EXPEDITION MANAGEMENT
We will help you in working out your dream expedition, taking into consideration all particularities and nuances of Tanzania.
We will supply you with all necessary information about Tanzania. You will be capable of delivering competent destination advice to your clients.
OFFICES IN TANZANIA
We guarantee 24/7 professional English-speaking support for your clients at any point in Tanzania.
We specialize in the following areas (be assured, we know our trade very well):
Organizing professionally guided Kilimanjaro climbing expeditions. Our services portfolio includes traditional Kilimanjaro climbs and ‘customized’ high-altitude adventures, such as night stops in the crater and rock-climbing on the routes, which are closed for the general public. We organized expedition of the Guinness World Record holder Mrs. Angela Vorobeva, 86 (the oldest person, who climbed Mt. Kilimanjaro). In addition, we cooperate with Red Bull and National Geographic. Not only our company specializes in organization and management of high-altitude expeditions, but also we arrange video and photo-shooting permits for professional filming in the National Parks.
Organizing professionally guided safaris in the National Parks of Tanzania. Among the destinations we offer are Tarangire, Lake Manyara, Ngorongoro crater and Serengeti valley, as well as Gombe Stream and Mahale Mountain Parks, located at the coastline of Tanganyika, the deepest lake in Africa. Our safari portfolio has well-tested tour programs, and we are capable of organizing a customized expedition ‘from scratch’. In addition, our experts can harmonize Tanzanian experiences of your clients with their wildlife adventures in the neighboring African countries.
Organizing beach vacation tours on Zanzibar, Mafia and Pemba. We have many reliable partners on the island part of Tanzania. Our Zanzibar tourism consultants personally tested our hotels and lodges there, assuring supreme quality and unique tropical experiences. We also offer PADI diving classes, oceanic fishing and kitesurfing tours there.
All our offices are located in Tanzania and we have our own safari fleet, shuttle buses and expeditionary equipment from the leading international brands.
We contributed to the following projects:
- Red Bull and National Geographic first Kilimanjaro BASE jump expedition, performed by Valerii Rozov (February, 2015).
- “Heads and Tails in Tanzania: Shopping” series (June, 2015)
- InStyle Magazine filming in Tanzania (June, 2015)
- “The oldest person to climb Mount Kilimanjaro” Guinness World Record break – our company organized expedition for Mrs. Angela Vorobeva, 86, who is the oldest person to have reached to the highest point of Africa (October, 2015)
- Organizing safari expedition and Kilimanjaro climbing tour for the Moscow Society of Naturalists (November, 2015)
- Organizing expeditions for Eugene Kaspersky, a world-famous developer of Kaspersky anti-virus software (January, 2016)
- Organizing expeditions for famous bloggers Sergey Dolya and Sergey Anashkervitch (February, 2016)
- Organizing high-speed Kilimanjaro climbing (12 hours) for Sergey Matiyachevich (March, 2016)
Drop us a line and we will do our best to make your clients happy. All inquiries are promptly processed by our experts everyday between 10:00 and 20:00 (including weekends and holidays). In any case, you will get our reply within 24 hours!