We run amazing high-quality tours around Tanzania. With us you can climb Mt Kilimanjaro, go on a wildlife safari and enjoy a beach vacation on the paradise island Zanzibar. Our operations office is located straight on the slopes of Mt Kilimanjaro in Machame area, near Moshi town, so we are always in full command of our hiking and safari adventures.
All members of our team are avid travellers that have spent lots of time exploring the National Parks of Tanzania. We have rich experience in tailoring the most epic outdoor adventures to all tastes. Our wildlife guides are certified and well-trained professionals, and we regularly arrange days of professional development to expand their expertise even further.
Apart from excellent staff, we have two hotels, a large safari fleet and high-quality equipment for our Kilimanjaro expeditions. All these things help us make your vacation in Tanzania memorable, comfortable and safe. Sign up for our adventures!
VIP Tours in Tanzania
They Travel with Us
Tour Groups with Altezza you can join!
- 28FebruaryClimbing: Rongai route (7 days)
- February 28 - March 08, 2021
- 06MarchClimbing: Lemosho route (7 days)
- March 06 - March 14, 2021
- High-altitude drop off
- Starry sky
- 14MarchClimbing: Machame route (7 days)
- March 14 - March 22, 2021
- 20MarchClimbing: Marangu route (6 days)
$1 868Discount 7%
- March 20 - March 27, 2021
- Overnights in Huts
- Stefan Siegrist breaks the new highline record on Mount Kilimanjaro!MoreAccompanied by a professional wildlife photographer Thomas Senf and the guides of Altezza Travel, Stephan Siegrist from Switzerland became the first person in the world to perform a successful highlining in the summit area of Mount Kilimanjaro, setting the new world record! More
- Trip report: Paragliding on KilimanjaroMoreLanding in the outskirts of Moshi, Sergey Shakuto successfully finished his Mount Kilimanjaro paragliding expedition. Led by the guides of Altezza Travel, Sergey spent two nights in the volcano crater waiting for the favorable flying weather. More
- Trip report: the first BASE jump from the Mount KilimanjaroMoreThe expedition was organized by Red Bull was in cooperation with Altezza Travel. The ascent started early in the morning on 4 February 2015, on the Umbwe route which begins from the south-east slope of Mount Kilimanjaro and goes through all climate zones, from rainforests to glacial fields. More